FDA LTO and CPR Registration Services

  • Food
  • Drugs
  • Cosmetics
  • Medical devices

All businesses involved in the importation, exportation, and distribution of food, drinks, drugs, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, or medical devices in the Philippines need to obtain a license to operate (LTO) and a certificate of product registration (CPR) from the Bureau of Food and Drug Administration (FDA).



Request for a free quote